[lbo-talk] Re: AP : Bush support on the rebound

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 04:58:33 PDT 2004

>From: DeborahSRogers <debburz at yahoo.com>
>
>And down here in Houston, all hell is breaking loose over lame duck
>Chris Bell's request for an ethics inquiry on Tom DeLay.

I saw a reference to this on the evening news the other night. The coverage seemed quite appalled that the golden age of Congressional bipartisanship, collegiality and mutual back-scratching that has existed since the Age of Newt is now at risk. What a glorious country the US is. Apparently there is such profound unanimity on national goals that we need no more than one party.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up – now 3 months FREE! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/