[lbo-talk] Whither the Green Party? (O'Reilly: "The Faster We Get Out of There, the Better")

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Fri Jun 18 10:04:52 PDT 2004

On Friday, June 18, 2004, at 11:26 AM, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

> Nevertheless, Camejo's proposal reminds us that the period from the
> end of the 2000 elections till the beginning of the year 2004 turned
> out to be a great missed opportunity for the Green Party.

You can say that again. A party that doesn't do anything particularly important for four years is not of much use.

BTW, I've been curious about your purpose in making these Spanish posts. It obviously isn't to inform the whole list membership, or you would have provided translations. Are you trying to embarrass us into learning Spanish?

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ When I was a little boy, I had but a little wit, 'Tis a long time ago, and I have no more yet; Nor ever ever shall, until that I die, For the longer I live the more fool am I. -- Wit and Mirth, an Antidote against Melancholy (1684)