[lbo-talk] Re: What's the Matter With Kansas

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Fri Jun 18 12:49:33 PDT 2004

Perhaps my analysis is faulty, but I think that there ought to be some solidarity or unity of opinion among the left factions before organization of the broader population commences. Then perhaps a coalition group could put together a program to locate a popular candidate to represent their platform.

Martin

On Jun 18, 2004, at 12:31 PM, BklynMagus responded to ChuckO thusly: