[lbo-talk] Re: Is Berlet Combat Ready?

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 18 15:07:46 PDT 2004

>Is my recollection faulty, or has this sudden appearance of
>intelligence been explained/addressed.

Yeah it has. Cheney was in a black helicopter (not a bunker) giving the hijackers directions to New York and Washington through the radios in the aluminum foil hats they were wearing. That Wolfowitz gave them. While they were all visiting Area 51. Right after Fox Mulder made sure they had pictures of all the people they were complicit with so they could release them after a 'decent interval' to guarantee Dicks' 'deniability'.

Sheesh.

Passenger manifests, they're called passenger manifests. I suspect someone at NSA found all 18 of them in less than 30 minutes using the manifests and one terminal.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon