[lbo-talk] Religious Right Rules Texas GOP Platform

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Jun 18 16:02:58 PDT 2004

snit snat wrote:

> At 03:40 PM 6/18/2004, DeborahSRogers wrote:
>
>> Circulating Dem and Green discussion lists in Texas...read it and
>> scream.
>
> can't we herd them all into some red state area and let them have at it?
> You know, like upstate NYers always claimed to want to do to NYC and
> LonGuyland? Just cut if off and float it into the Atlantic....
>

> Just a JOKE! IT's a joke!
> kelley

How about if we herd them up and send them to California and the East Coast? A little time spent with red state Dittoheads and evangelicals ought to really help motivate jaded leftists on the coasts who are smug about what they have and inspire them to do more to make social change.

You want to bother everybody with some P.C. activist bullshit during an activist meeting? Here, spend an hour with a roomful of Dittoheads. You'll get your lefty priorities straight by the end of the evening.

:-)

Chuck0