[lbo-talk] Re: Divorce: It's a Red State Thing

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Mon Jun 21 01:41:42 PDT 2004

``.. The states of the Old Condederacy have a divorce rate 23 percent higehr than the rest of the county... The `red' states---those carried by Bush in 2000---have a divorce reat 29 percent higher than the `blue'... Makes you wonder about family values.'' Doug

--------

Sounds like your regular working-class blues to me. No job, bitch wife, three kids in diapers, bills up the ass, alcoholic relative sleeping on the couch. Fuck this. No wonder they get in their truck, pop a brewski at one in morning, turn on the radio, or pop in the cd and hit the road. Kiss my ass good bye, Jenny Lynne, cause you have seen the last of me.

Hit the Road Jack and don'tcha come back No more no more no more no more, Hit the Road Jack and don'tcha come back No more What'd you say

Old woman old woman, oh you treat me so mean, You're the meanest old woman that I ever have seen, Well I guess if you say so I'll have to pack my things and go (that's right)

Now Baby, listen Baby, don't you treat me this-a way 'Cause I'll be back on my feet some day, Don't care if you do, cause it's understood, You got no money, and you just ain't no good Well I guess if you say so I'll have to pack my things and go (that's right)

Well ... Uh, whud jou say? I didn't understand you. You can't mean that ... Aw now Baby, Please. What you tryin to do to me!?

. . .

I am sorry. What was the question?

CG