[lbo-talk] Michael Moore On Letterman Last Night

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Jun 21 09:58:01 PDT 2004

Alan Jacobson wrote:

>Seemed to me that he was saying he would even work for
>Fox for a chance to go Big. But the context was more
>like for a chance to work in the USA.

Yes, I figured something like that, but that comes off as strange in the context of AJ's reporting of U.S. brutality of the sort our own press corps ignored. It was hard to tell if there was a touch of irony in what he was saying, or none at all. Which, along with the complex young Marine, was a reason the movie was so good.

Doug