[lbo-talk] Clinton blows his top

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 11:24:54 PDT 2004

>From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>
>
>>FORMER US President Bill Clinton lost his temper with David Dimbleby after
>>he repeatedly questioned him about his affair with Monica Lewinsky in a
>>BBC
>>interview to be aired this week.
>
>Man, I don't blame Bill. Who fucking cares? Why the unending obsession?
>
>Doug

Why not? It's fun to see someone getting a, er, rise out of Clinton for any reason. I got dragged into watching more of Clinton's 60 Mintues interview than I'd intended to and wearied quickly of his Mr. Mellow mode. The guy was unctuous enough to give anyone with high cholesterol a heart attack. I was particularly revulsed by Clinton's claim that he now wants to devote his time to public service, having confirmed his status among the plutocracy by strip-mining the lecture circuit.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page – FREE download! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/