[lbo-talk] The Politics of Conspiracy Theory

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Mon Jun 21 14:02:42 PDT 2004

Hi,

Brad...your characterization of the work of Political Reseach Associates is absurd.

You want neocons? PRA staff have been writing about the neocons for over 15 years...long before the conspiranoids discovered Cheney and the PNAC gallery.

I cowrote an article in 1992 that discussed the problems with the Neocon alliance with hardline Israeli politics.

For a clear idea of what topics PRA considers important, just browse the lead articles from the Public Eye magazine.

http://www.publiceye.org/magazine/list_of_issues.html

What is it with conspiracy theorists and the failure to do even basic fact-checking? And the idea that PRA would re-arrange the content of the Public Eye website to hide the nature of our work is ludicrous.

Chip Berlet Senior Analyst Political Research Associates Webmaster http://www.publiceye.org

<<SNIP>>

> Doug is still in political bed with the despicable Chip
> Berlet. Why?

<<SNIP>>