[lbo-talk] book notes

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jun 22 07:50:01 PDT 2004

<http://www.fleshbot.com/archives/dessarae-and-alec-baldwin-016498.php>

Dessarae and Alec Baldwin

Dessarae Bradford is an angel-faced young woman we met at Erotica LA who had an interesting experience involving her dog, a strap-on, and Alec Baldwin on all fours: "In Sept. 2002, I fu**ed Alec Baldwin in his a** in a hot, sweaty, nasty sex romp. Read the story that will change lives." Whether or not the story will change anyone's life besides Dessarae's (and Alec's) is open for debate, but we wish her all the luck on her blessed celebrity sex exposé adventure.

"I F*cked Alec Baldwin In His A**" by Dessarae Bradford (book ordering information @ blessedadventurepub.com) <http://www.blessedadventurepub.com/>