[lbo-talk] Air America's troubles

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Tue Jun 22 13:06:26 PDT 2004

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 at 9:45am Doug Henwood wrote:

> Air America's left-leaning orientation gave the fledging network a
> public profile and helped lure donors, including RealNetworks Inc.'s
> Chief Executive Rob Glaser and New York's Durst family of real-estate

same family as the guy that hacked his neighbor up into pieces and dumped him in gaveston bay? he just had his $3Billion bail for bail-jumping judged unreasonable by a state appeals court here. (was found not guilty of murder a few mos back) i'd never heard of the dursts until one of 'em killed a guy in gaveston -- what are they known for?

-- no Onan

Truth is the most valuable thing we have - so let us economize it.

-- Mark Twain