[lbo-talk] Re: Bush and his God

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at dodo.com.au
Tue Jun 22 19:44:39 PDT 2004

At 7:21 AM -0700 22/6/04, Chris Doss wrote:

>Not at all. My consciousness is a product of my physical body, so it
>only exists in the physical sense. Entirely physical, merely an
>autonomous physical pattern of chemical and electrical signals.
>---
>Where is your consciousness located then? What is its size and shape?

Neural pathways are, of course, part of the organ called the brain. The average size of this organ is apparently 1400cc (3 pounds) and the shape is common knowledge.

Here's an illustration of what your consciousness looks like:

http://www.fi.edu/brain/images/nourish/1-_FXR2_composite.jpg

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas