[lbo-talk] RE: We Have Always Spent Iraqi Money on That

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 23 11:04:06 PDT 2004

>"We Have Always Spent Iraqi Money on That":
><http://www.underthesamesun.org/content/2004/06/we_have_always.html>

Nice little anti-semitic slur at the bottom of the comments section;

"The new ruler of Iraq, John Negroponte, euphemistically referred to as the "U.S." Ambassador, is Jewish! And Israel has agents in Iraq training Kurdish commandos and collecting intelligence from Kurds in Syria and Iran. Everything looks good from the perspective of Jerusalem, as preparations to extend the war move forward at the behest of the world's most lovable ethnic group."

from some nutbar called 'anna mist'.

Unmoderated comments I take it?

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon