Nader Goes Buchananite (Re: [lbo-talk] Vote Nader/Camejo 2004!

R rhisiart at charter.net
Wed Jun 23 12:46:06 PDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nathan Newman" <nathanne at nathannewman.org> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 2:20 AM Subject: Re: Nader Goes Buchananite (Re: [lbo-talk] Vote Nader/Camejo 2004!

----- Original Message ----- From: "R" <rhisiart at charter.net>
> swell, nathan. while you're neck deep in the alleged lesser evil, and
> fatuously claiming the burden of proof for purity is on others, consider
how
> your party is going to deal with this political reality and statistical
> fact.
>
>" One million black votes didn't count in the 2000 presidential election
> It's not too hard to get your vote lost -- if some politicians want it to
be
> lost!"

Since I work at one of the key national institutions litigating and fighting felon disenfranchisement, a fight supported by a range of Democratic politicians, I'm not sure what your point is?

Nathan