[lbo-talk] Is the Economy Contracting? The Lollapalooza Indicator

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 05:43:16 PDT 2004

>From: snit snat <snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com>
>
>Are there people here that work in the traditional corporate world? I
>haven't much, but our company is expanding and we're hiring people that
>have. Boy, I can see why Carl is pessimistic. Some of these people are
>complete morons. I don't know how they survive. They are forgetful. They
>are incredibly disorganized. They can't string two sentences together, let
>alone actually speak a coherent one to begin with. They seem to recycle the
>same things over and over again. They are all air, all the time.

Many years' association with the corporate world has taught me one thing above all: Business doesn't merely tolerate mediocrity; it insists on it.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/