SV: [lbo-talk] The EU vs the US

Johan.Lif at vlt.se Johan.Lif at vlt.se
Thu Jun 24 07:59:40 PDT 2004

Timbro is the publishing company owned by what used to be called the Swedish Employers Association, "The Confederation of Swedish Enterprise" (http://www.svensktnaringsliv.se/index_english.asp). It's a right-wing think-tank, basically.

Johan

-----Ursprungligt meddelande----- Från: Jordan Hayes [mailto:jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com] Skickat: den 21 juni 2004 22:13 Till: LBO Ämne: [lbo-talk] The EU vs the US

I have no idea who Timbro is or what they stand for, but this is some interesting reading; it's starts like this:

http://www.timbro.se/bokhandel/pdf/9175665646.pdf