[lbo-talk] Kovel on Nader-Camejo

Joel Wendland joelrw at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 13:02:06 PDT 2004

Stating Kovel's political orientation is not an "ad hominem" or "name dropping" to bolster the argument. But by your lack of engagement with the specifics of the argument, I would assume you find it as sound as I do. Good post.

Joel Wendland

_________________________________________________________________ MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access fights spam and pop-ups – now 3 months FREE! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/