[lbo-talk] A little help?

Todd Archer todda39 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 15:06:01 PDT 2004

Hi, folks.

As well as LBO-Talk and a few other sites, I've currently gotten rather attached to this site here: a political message board forum for Canadians:

http://www.canadawebpages.com/pc-forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=4

Needless to say, I've encountered some people with <ahem> rather curious ideas about the Left. This annoyed/alarmed/saddened me so much, I thought I'd start a thread in which people who don't have a clue about Left ideas (broadly speaking) might come and ask some questions and talk to "real Leftists".

This is the thread start:

http://www.canadawebpages.com/pc-forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=217

I want the thread to be as broad as possible, from left liberalism to anarchism. The only people I know who match that particular category (and who might be willing to spare some time to do so, infrequently) are those here on LBO. So, I thought I'd invite everyone to come and take a look and see if they might be interested in answering (or even asking) a question or two once in a while.

Since this is a Canadian site, I think Canadians would be the best ones to come and answer questions, but, in the spirit of internationalism, the invite's extended to all.

I'm not looking for people to go there and wait around, looking for questions. Just, if you're bored or have nothing to do at the moment.

If you don't care to come, could you at least mention my request to others? I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Todd

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Premium includes powerful parental controls and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines