[lbo-talk] Fahrenheit 9-11 Tops Box Office

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 17:45:11 PDT 2004

Kelley wrote:

since the little twits appear to be hellbent on destroying his career now--like one Freeper proudly maintains they did to the Dixie Chicks--drop #8 a line and give him a thumbs up.

====

Done and done.

A year or so ago, a buddy got a chance to spend some extended hang out time (a couple of months altogether) with Dale (via Entertainment industry party connections). He reported Earnhardt to be a gentleman and a lot broader minded than stereotypes suggest so I'm not surprised he'd make a sensible, 'check it out for yourself' statement about F911.

But as for the Freepers...

Yeah, they boast engineering the ruination of the Dixie Chicks but I don't see the career destruction claimed (well there was the Clear Channel censorship thing but the Chicks' fans didn't drink the kool aid on offer).

Hopefully, their efforts to bury Earnhardt will be just as ineffective.

Must be difficult to be stupid, rabid and rabidly stupid. If I was a praying man, and Shiva was real...

.d.