[lbo-talk] Fahrenheit 9-11 Tops Box Office

R rhisiart at charter.net
Sun Jun 27 18:25:19 PDT 2004

also on the "freerepublic" -- free? -- site appeared this posting.

ZOT! I Just saw Fahrenheit 911! me | me

Posted on 06/25/2004 3:37:41 PM PDT by highly skilled professional

I Just saw the Movoie Fahrenheit 911. Man, was I blown away. I am a lifelong Republican and a solid Bush supporter. Did Mr. Moore ever open my eyes! Who knew Bush was so corrupt and incompetent! Good job, Mr Moore for getting the truth out. I feel like my wisdom has doubled after seeing this great movie. Mr. Kerry, chalk up one new vote.

when i clicked on "highly skilled professional" to see who this brave soul might be, i got a "This account has been banned or suspended." message. i guess free speech is only for the free.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Pollak" <mpollak at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 6:07 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Fahrenheit 9-11 Tops Box Office

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004, Gregory Geboski wrote:

> Anybody looked at the Freep thread lately? They've apparently censored
> it--pulled it themselves:
>
> http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1161245/posts

Wow. That was fast. Now that's discipline :o)

If anyone's curious, I have a snapshot of the entire chatstring from just before they closed it down. There are no revelations, but like I said, if you're curious.