[lbo-talk] Pride and Supreme Court Anniversary

DeborahSRogers debburz at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 19:31:19 PDT 2004

Yeah, our politics are funky here, but regarding the Pride Parade for Houston, yesterday, a mayor of Houston walked in the parade for the first time ever, breaking new ground. Mayor Bill White walked in honor of his gay brother who died of a heart attack earlier this year. No other mayor of Houston has attended the PRide parade, one of the largest in the country.

Also, celebrating the one year anniversary of the Supreme Court decision, a pic of Garner, Lawrence and Mitch Katine, their attorney:

http://roger.us/pg_6.html

- Debz

===== " How come people always flip and think they're Jesus? Why not Buddha? Particularly in America, where more people resemble Buddha than Jesus. 'Ah'm BUDDHA!' 'You're Bubba!' 'Ah'm Buddha now..All I gotta do is change 3 letters on ma belt...' " - Bill Hicks