[lbo-talk] Comment on F-9/11

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Mon Jun 28 09:38:06 PDT 2004

I have focussed for a number of years now on white people discussing and acting to change and eradicate racism. Black people , being non-dominant, do not have the social wherewithal to make the anti-racist revolution in America.

Charles

From: Jon Johanning

On Jun 27, 2004, at 11:48 PM, R wrote:

> if this board is going to have a discussion on race -- which i can't
> imagine
> happening soon since i get the impression most members are from the
> dominant
> culture or connect with it one way or another

By which, do you mean that people from the "dominant culture" (i.e., whites) have nothing to contribute to such a discussion, or that we (since I belong to that category) have a habit of squelching such discussion?

I for one would like there to be an extended discussion on this important subject; I'm all ears. I not only agree with everything in your post, but I have heard it many times, for quite a few years. Is there anything new to be said on the subject? That's what I'd like to see.