[lbo-talk] Ron Reagan a Buddhist? Who Knew?

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Mon Jun 28 09:52:58 PDT 2004

We are infiltrating everywhere! Watch your backs is my advice, folks.

(Perhaps Buddhists will be labeled as "spiritual terrorists" before long.)

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ "The years of a lifetime are a flash of lightning; who clings to objects? They are empty through and through. Even if you care for the nose hung in front of your face, still be careful and value every moment to work on enlightenment." --Dogen, "Eihei Koroku"