[lbo-talk] Comment on F-9/11

R rhisiart at charter.net
Mon Jun 28 20:57:05 PDT 2004

welcome to the foray, doug. ;-)

did i say anybody had a racial duty? you can do your bit for the downfall of shrub as a human being.

whites have spent more than enough time trying to run black people's lives, here, the caribbean and in africa. and are still doing it. just like our white dominated govt is doing in iraq. don't you think we ought to let the black community handle their own problems? any harm if i ask if they have a plan?

you're damn right i believe whites have a responsibility to take care of our own messes. since whites are the ones benefiting from racism, and always have been, we're the ones that bear the responsibility to do something about it. do you expect black FBI officers to infiltrated KKK meetings? how about some black CIA guys checking out the russian mafia? sure i'm stretching a point. shrub is 100 percent white america; your fellow yalie. he and his pals are our doo doo and we need to clean it up. you expect the blacks to do it for us?

since this is purportedly a discussion of racism, i put the matter in racial terms. is this something you've never heard before?

you keep doing your bit, a white guy policing the white economic power elite. you're very good at it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 7:34 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Comment on F-9/11

: R wrote:
:
: >these names aren't my rogues gallery. they're the black community's
rogues
: >gallery. they are the black community's ronald reagans, jesse helms,
strom
: >thurmonds, madelline albrights, et al. perhaps, all the analysis that's
: >necessary has been written. since us white folks have to deal with our
: >neaderthals, what's the plan in the black community to deal with yours?
:
: Why the fuck is it their racial duty? Am I supposed to do my bit for
: the downfall of W as a white guy policing my race? That's nutty.
:
: Doug