[lbo-talk] Why we can't talk about it....[was Racism; was Farenheit 9/11]

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 10:09:11 PDT 2004

Kelley wrote:

awww hell naw! I can't help myself: if you and I weren't both taken...

Ah, there it is, the moment of blushing arrives.

Well, I've long said there should be at least one moment per day when I'm made speechless (and my wife agrees) cause Zeus knows I tend to talk too much - of course, it's all scintillating and riveting, like an evening with Cole Porter, only I prefer women, can't compose music, am alive...wait, wait, on second thought, it's not like an evening with the illustrious Mr. Porter at all. Very well then, carry on!

Oh, and regarding that piece by Marilyn Frye...

Wow. Thanks for linking to that. very impressive.

.d.