[lbo-talk] borowitz in action

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Jun 29 15:04:17 PDT 2004

joanna bujes wrote:

> Excellent!/Joanna
>
> R wrote:
>
> >don't know if people on the list read the Borowitz report. i'm only raising
> >this question because -- to paraphrase Kelley -- i'm accusing you all of not
> >reading it;

Pish/posh. Yawn.

The election became a bore and a non-event when the Green Party finked out!

I just put a post-it note at the top of my monitor warning me not to respond to any more threads involving the election!

Even the Nation now implicitly admits that Kerry will probably be worse on foreign policy than Bush is. (See the article by William Greider in the current issue.)

Carrol