[lbo-talk] Comment on F-9/11 and racism

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 30 11:01:48 PDT 2004

>Not necessarily. The U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics does an annual
>victimization survey, which asks people whether they were crime
>victims (excepting murder, where there's a response issue).

Fair enough, does anyone know the relationship between trends in that survey, reported crimes rates and overall N of police? I know making that comparison raises a whole host of methodology issues, still interesting to know.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon