[lbo-talk] Comment on F-9/11 and racism

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 12:23:37 PDT 2004

Kelley:

Also quickie: been meaning to say to Dwayne that I was thinking about my last comment to you. I hope I didn't actually offend you at all.

Nope, not offended at all.

I'm not an easily offended bloke (well, that show "Charmed" offends me, but that's my cross to lug about, I mean, I could just get over my Alyssa Milano fixation after all and turn off the set). Plus, I totally got the spirit in which the statement was made. So, as les enfants say...tis all good.

Now, back to building a Linux cluster while grooving to Arabic laced trance music. Server rooms can be truly wiggy places when you're in the right frame of mind. Only the light of LCD monitors, the sound of cooling fans, the soft whir of hard drives, sitting in the bluish, semi-darkness surrounded by advanced capital's hidden machina analyticas...

I probably should be contemplating racism but I'm having too much geekily righteous fun at the moment.

.d.