[lbo-talk] doug a hit on KPFK

R rhisiart at charter.net
Wed Jun 30 17:08:47 PDT 2004

hi doug:

just finished listening to you on KPFK in los angeles. good job. not only are you a good writer, but those weekly radio programs on WBAI have certainly make you an excellent radio personality and speaker. it's a pleasure listening to you in real time locally and not having to listen to you over my computer.

i liked everything you said. and particularly like your closing comment (paraphrasing) that, contrary to the right wing's portrayal of shrub as the poised man of action, war leader president, shrub was completely out of his depth as our "war leader" when he learned of the second 9/11 attack as he was reading "the little goat" to the kids. you said (paraphrasing) shrub's not panicking in front of a class of grammar school children was not of much import to the nation. i'm smiling about it as i write.

very well done. oh, while i'm thinking of it, will you remember us when you're rich and famous? ;-)