[lbo-talk] Comment on F-9/11 and racism

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Wed Jun 30 17:18:09 PDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Doss" <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com>

"The truth is that Mozart, Pascal, Boolean algebra, Shakespeare, parliamentary government, baroque churches, Newton, the emancipation of women, Kant, Marx, and Balanchine ballets don't redeem what this particular civilization has wrought upon the world. The white race is the cancer of human history."

Susan Sontag, circa '67. Michael Pugliese --- "The Aztec race is the cancer of human history."

Indian in the Yucatan, circa 1450.

"The Mongol race is the cancer of human history."

Russian peasant, circa 1300.

"The Cromagnon race is the cancer of hominid history."

Neanderthal, circa 35000 BC.

==============================

[God at the annual stockholders meeting of Divinity Inc. The earth year is 2096]

"So, God, do you still want to insist on asserting that the evolutionary branch/product line 'Chordates' was a good decision given how one of it's later species turned out? After all they have made a mess of a planet that had huge potential after the last great attempted takeover from the Meteor subsidiary. And we did grant you omniscience, ominpotence and omnibenevolence."

"Look, I've tried everything: thumbs, hedonic circuits linking brains to sex organs, language, agriculture, porn, art, poetry, eros-love, science, money -for cryin' out loud I gave them money and geez did they fuck that up I admit-, maybe I shouldn't have done that but I still don't see how genes and cell lines coding for differential adaptation of skin to sunlight could have become such a problem for them."

"Well, you can think about that on the golf course enjoying your golden parachute. You're fired!

"Satan."

"Yes."

"You think you can get the species homo sapiens to get it's act together?"

"I have a better idea."

"Let's hear it."

"Let them sort it out on their own."

"But the planet, fool."

"If they can't deal with the skin color issue and the accompanying myriad malign semiotics/institutions that insist on performing a ridiculous myth of fear and hate, what makes you think they'll be able to deal with planetary evolution in the long run?"

"Good point. Meeting adjourned."