[lbo-talk] Re: lbo-talk Digest, Vol 6, Issue 277

bradhatch bradhatch3 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 30 18:07:39 PDT 2004

I tried getting KGNU in Boulder to carry Doug's radio show without success. They had a spot open on Mondays after a regional news program ceased to exist. I sent off some emails that not only didn't get the station to carry the show, I didn't even get an email reply. Oh well. I'll try again.

Brad

hi doug:

> just finished listening to you on KPFK in los angeles. good job. not
only
> are you a good writer, but those weekly radio programs on WBAI have
> certainly make you an excellent radio personality and speaker. it's a
> pleasure listening to you in real time locally and not having to listen to
> you over my computer.
>
> i liked everything you said. and particularly like your closing comment
> (paraphrasing) that, contrary to the right wing's portrayal of shrub as
the
> poised man of action, war leader president, shrub was completely out of
his
> depth as our "war leader" when he learned of the second 9/11 attack as he
> was reading "the little goat" to the kids. you said (paraphrasing)
shrub's