[lbo-talk] Re: Shut up and obey

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jun 30 23:41:14 PDT 2004

At 02:07 AM 7/1/2004, Joseph Wanzala wrote:

>I went there because the flyer made it sound participatory, and I had a
>point of view to air. I wanted to say something like, "the United States
>has acted like a belligerent empire for hundreds of years, conquering land
>after land and committing atrocities. The Iraq war is but the latest
>episode in this long trend, and the Bush Administration is just a topical
>symptom of this underlying disease. The United States is now the lone
>superpower, with a military bases around the world. To undo the Iraq War,
>and prevent future wars like it will require unmaking the empire itself:
>closing the bases, destroying the weapons, and fragmenting the "homeland"
>itself, for we ourselves stand on conquered territory." I would have had
>to rephrase that as a question.

This ass wasn't interested in a discussion either. He was interested in stroking himself in public.

"Check out my big massive hardon ladies and gents. Ooops, didn't mean to rub up against ya with it. Ooops, there i go again. Damn that feels good though. Wow. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeahyeahyeah. Oh Uh OH. I think I'm gonna shoot my wad all over your faces.

Ahhhh.

Much better."

Kelley

"We're in a fucking stagmire."