[lbo-talk] Was: Principled Discoursing More like off My head

Hari Kumar hari.kumar at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 2 14:52:52 PST 2004

Carrol: "I've stopped again. I will respond to one of your posts when the first line of that post is something like "I was wrong to use the term traitor in my Counterpunch letter." I can't carry on a discussion with someone who calls me a traitor.

Carrol: I have no idea what this is all about actually, & I am possibly quite off-my-head wading in like this. However - sure, I am dumb.

So - The point of carrying on a discussion with "someone who calls me a tratior" is to expose them. Surely? If the charge is true - so......

Whoever your opponent is - Is it? & if Yes - why? In words of one syllable [My attention span is approximately 1.5].