[lbo-talk] Death to Microsoft (was Re: Ok, I Need Some Education)

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 17:04:52 PST 2004

>From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>
>
>Even Microsoft will fall someday.

Why delay, how about tomorrow?

I have had extensive repeat encounters with Microsoft help desks recently due to a Microsoft Money 2002 glitch that makes it impossible to go online automatically with the program. Much installing and uninstalling of software, emptying of temporary internet files, you name it -- no fix from the help desks has corrected this problem, which, amusingly enough, resulted from a faulty update Microsoft distributed,

My unrelenting complaints to Microsoft have produced some results. Last week I got a Fedex from the company containing "Gift Pack A" -- a Microsoft cap, Microsoft T-shirt and Microsoft pen. You can bet I wear that cap with pride ... but I *still* can't log on to Microsoft Passport using Money.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ One-click access to Hotmail from any Web page – download MSN Toolbar now! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/