[lbo-talk] Sweezy, Stalin, etc.

" Chris Doss " nomorebounces at mail.ru
Tue Mar 2 23:52:04 PST 2004

Redundancy is my forte. :) What did I say? If I recollect properly, I was agreeing with your claim that Stalin's one and only claim to greatness was being able to industrialize the Soviet Union lickety-split. (And the Hitler-beating thing, of course.) --- Chris, you are particularly prone to saying the same thing over and over in ever more sarcastic language - yet you sang a different tune, I thought, in your brief off-list comment to me about Stalin a while ago.

Tahir