[lbo-talk] CORRECTION/some contrary thoughts on Haiti

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 07:30:31 PST 2004

It was Hill & Knowlton, not Patton Boggs that was involved in the Kuwait affair - Patton Boggs has its own unique notoriety as being the firm which represented the interests of the Duvalier regime in Washinton through the late Ron Brown. Patton Boggs also represented the interests of Mobutu and Unita's Savimbi as well as being a mainstay of Republicans in need of a burnished image, lobbying on one issue or another or legal representation.