[lbo-talk] Ramsey Clark Endorses John Kerry

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 09:13:12 PST 2004

No Michael, I actually I read the AIM stuff because Charlton Heston, my hero, is on their board. I didn't even know they had a position on the Lockerbie issue, I just did a google search on Kerry and Haiti and somehow Clarke's endorsement of Kerry came up. Clarke is of course a dubious character in his own right.