[lbo-talk] Re: Ok, I Need Some Education

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Wed Mar 3 18:20:45 PST 2004

Some industries, telecommunications, airlines, ... have become less concentrated. Finance certainly has. Also, the big trend is toward sprawling conglomerates to have stakes in all sorts of places. The big media corps. are obvious examples. Finally, with globalization, global concentration is probably increasing -- but data to back that up is unavailable, to the best of my knowledge.