[lbo-talk] Sam Smith on the Nov 3rd movement

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Mar 3 19:28:05 PST 2004

Doug Henwood wrote:

> [barf bags with "Vote for Kerry" inscribed on them is a nice idea]
>
> THE ELECTION IS OVER WE LOST Now on to November 3rd
>
> Sam Smith [Progressive Review <http://provev.com>]

Ove on Infoshop News, we've been busy brainstorming ideas for anti-voting t-shirts. A bit inspired by the Urban Outfitters shirts and the fact that the Corporate Party will once again win in 2004.

Some slogans:

"Voting is for rich people" "Don't vote: it only encourages them" "If you don't riot, you can't complain" "VOTE NOBODY or don't Vote at all" "Open your mind, with a hand grenade" "Bush or Kerry. 6 or 1/2 a dozen. Two Parties, One Lie." "A vote for kerry is a vote for bush" "If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal" "Tweedle-dee '04!"

Chuck0

http://www.infoshop.org/inews/stories.php?story=04/03/03/0674166