[lbo-talk] Re: wotsit madder

Michael Dawson -PSU mdawson at pdx.edu
Fri Mar 5 13:28:03 PST 2004

Don't have my copy here at the office: Do you use the rate-of-profit idea, or just evidence of squeezed profit-derived incomes? I thought it was the latter. Elite incomes can be pinched or even fall, without that making the "Marxist" rate-of-profit statistic the relevant measure.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 1:19 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Re: wotsit madder