[lbo-talk] Updating the Baran/Sweezy Perspective: Microsoft et. al.

Michael Dawson -PSU mdawson at pdx.edu
Mon Mar 8 11:58:06 PST 2004

Magdoff and Sweezy have long argued that the computer would have been an epoch-making invention, but for its strong tendency to reduce, rather than boost, the demand for labor. Check out their essays from the 80s and early 90s.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dwayne Monroe" <idoru345 at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 10:18 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] Updating the Baran/Sweezy Perspective: Microsoft et. al.