[lbo-talk] Does God Work at the BLS?

MICHAEL YATES mikedjyates at msn.com
Mon Mar 8 17:21:29 PST 2004

The BLS folks are friendly and competent. I did some consulting for an attorney whose client was suing a dentist. I needed a price index for dental services. BLS sent it out right away. BLS staffer Dave Richardson who used to post on these lists was always very cooperative and wrote a good article at my request for the Rev. of Rad. Pol. Econ. I am sure they operate under duress. Bush and co. are no friends of good data.

Michael Yates