[lbo-talk] KPFK Event

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 07:33:16 PST 2004

I'm not quite sure what you mean... but assuming any sincerity on your part, (I refuse to take your apparent snideness at face value) do you have any suggestions as to a 'better' event or speakers ....? Could you elaborate on why you find McKinney and Ruppert wanting? I think they are splendid myself and it promises to be a thoroughly edifying event. Certainly Ruppert and McKiney are on the cutting edge of many of the achilles heel issues that should, if effectively deployed, cripple the Bush juggernaut.