[lbo-talk] Steve Martin versus The Passion

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Tue Mar 9 09:12:16 PST 2004

i understood it as "vs" in the sense of DJs and remixes, not as opposition, per se (but maybe that's just me). i agree it's more about the studios/industry than about the movie, although he takes some shots at the movie.

and you know that al franken was over entertaining US troops in iraq, this past year, right?