[lbo-talk] Right Wing Blogger: "Fisking" Fisk

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Mar 9 21:43:53 PST 2004

mike larkin wrote:

> To "Fisk" someone, I have learned, is to tear their
> arguments to shreds by quoting their own
> self-contradictory words. Favorite verb in the right
> wing blogosphere.
>
> http://cointelprotool.blogspot.com/2002_08_11_cointelprotool_archive.html#80162695
>
> http://cointelprotool.blogspot.com/2002_08_11_cointelprotool_archive.html#80162695

I'll add that blog to my list of entertaining right wing whacko websites that I visit when I'm really bored. CointelproTool has a big hill to climb in order to beat out Overthrow.com and Frontpagemag.com for the most insane right wing websites.

Isn't reading these websites kind of like rubbernecking an accident as you drive past?

Chuck0