[lbo-talk] Stephen Zunes: Kerry's Foreign Policy Record SuggestsFew Differences with Bush

" Chris Doss " nomorebounces at mail.ru
Wed Mar 10 06:25:22 PST 2004

***** Kerry's Foreign Policy Record Suggests Few Differences with Bush by Stephen Zunes www.dissidentvoice.org March 6, 2004

Those who had hoped that a possible defeat of President George W. Bush in November would mean real changes in U.S. foreign policy have little to be hopeful about now that Massachusetts Senator John Kerry has effectively captured the Democratic presidential nomination.

---

God knows I know almost squat about US politics, but do people really think that Kerry would have light and concocted intelligence to justify attacking Iraq in the wake of 9/11? That seems to be what this no difference between him and Bush on foreign policiy thing would imply. It seems to me doubtful (seeing through a glass darkly).