[lbo-talk] RE. Self etc.

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 12 12:38:44 PST 2004

>As such, I don't think "Abrahamic philosophy" (whatever that is) has much of an impact
>on how people think and act in 2004.

"Abrahamic philosophy" refers to philosophy (more usually theology) derived from the three religions that share a common root with the story of Abraham/Ibrahim; Islam, Christianity and Judaism.

I think it has had quite a significant impact on how people think and act today and for the last 3000 years or so.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon