[lbo-talk] Booing Manning Marable

BrownBingb at aol.com BrownBingb at aol.com
Wed Mar 17 21:13:07 PST 2004

From: "Michael Dawson - "

> >fighting fascism.

Rather than vituperating about still more dangerously loose thinking, I'll say this: I wish people on our side of the spectrum would try to be tighter and more precise in their language. I don't believe fascism is on the U.S. agenda. I believe we are fighting ordinary corporate capitalism, which is not fascism, despite its many shared traits with racially-justified state-directed capitalism.

^^^^

CB: This is a bit loose. Do you have a more precise definition of "fascism" ? What would you name one of the possible outcomes of another 9/11 type attack ?