[lbo-talk] Coming back to the list with... historical ephemera, or something

Catherine Driscoll catherine.driscoll at arts.usyd.edu.au
Thu Mar 18 17:19:35 PST 2004

Hi Shane

I know tons of pro-Orwell stuff, not that I'm not interested, but it's a perspective I do have rather than anything new. I've read the books. But you seem to be wrong about the list, I've had five replies and not a single anti- Orwell tract.

I was sure I'd seen some extended debate about what's wrong with Orwell here, but maybe I'm mixing it up with a different list.

Catherine

Quoting s-t-t at juno.com: