[lbo-talk] Karen Ryan: I'm no actress, I'm a PR professional!

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Mar 19 10:09:24 PST 2004

<http://www.campaigndesk.org/archives/000305.asp> "I feel like political roadkill," complains VNR star Ryan

CJR Campaign Desk

Karen Ryan (left) wants to set the record straight about those video news releases put out by the Health and Human Services Department. She is a PR professional <http://www.karenryangroup.com> and not an actress, she says. "To me, an actress would have a SAG [Screen Actors Guild] card," Ryan tells Zachary Roth. "I do feel I was singled out in this whole political mess, and I was used. All the good things I did in my life, and now I've become this horrible person."